IT solutions for ENTERPRISES
1. Application development
What we offer:
- The implementation of any urgent development tasks;
- Assessing development needs and making an offer for their implementation;
- Preparation of the ordered developments and handing over the code;
- Documenting the developments (change log; system plan; the preparation of user and operating documents; working out tests);
- Providing support to the client during the course of installing the developments and putting those into live operation;
- Providing support for user testing;
- Providing a dedicated development team with the number of persons the client requests;
Providing a dedicated IT Project Manager to the development tasks.
2. Application acceptance
What we offer: Taking over existing systems and their continued development, including providing for the operation of the application without downtime.
We provide the following when taking over a system:
- Our professionals will assess the state of the system’s documentation (if available) and will ensure that it is repaired and up to date, if necessary, or will carry out the substitution of missing elements;
- Our professionals will inspect the quality of the system’s source codes. If necessary, they will also provide advice and carry out the necessary modifications, after which they will archive the updated and error-free code;
- Our professionals will inspect the system’s interface connections and, if necessary, will also provide advice and carry out the necessary modifications, after which they will archive the updated and error-free version;
- Our professionals will inspect the aspects of operability:plans for saving and resetting; system logs; BCP and DR plans; reports for the support of operation, etc., and, if necessary, will provide advice and carry out the necessary modifications.
- After having completed the above activities, the company will provide a guarantee for the operation of the system that has been taken over, which is valid for 12 months from the acceptance of any activity.